Commercial support continues to grow for the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship, cementing its spot as one of Australia’s top sports on- and off-track.
Some of Supercars’ major partners have recently renewed and extended their support of the Championship, which is experiencing strong momentum and growth with its commercial program.
Just days out from the start of the 2019 season at the Superloop Adelaide 500, Supercars has confirmed the following extensions with major partners:
- PIRTEK: Two-year extension including naming rights to the PIRTEK Perth SuperNight, PIRTEK Enduro Cup and PIRTEK Pitstop Challenge
- UNIBET: Extended partnership as Official Betting Partner
- Hino Trucks: Three-year extension as Official Light & Medium Truck and Bus, with the partnership including its key in-broadcast asset, the Hino Hub
- Red Bull: Two-year extension as the Official Energy Drink partner
- ARMOR ALL: One-year extension as Official Car Care Products
- AVIS: Extended its partnership as Official Hire Car partner
- Autocare: Official Safety and Course Car Logistics Partner transporting the Medical, Course, Recovery, Safety vehicles throughout Australia
- Bisley: Renewed as Official Supercars uniform provider
- Coates Hire: Extension for a further three years of naming rights partnership to Coates Hire Newcastle 500 and Official Hire Equipment partner (announced late-2018)
- EAST COAST BULLBARS: One-year extension as the Official Bullbar and Official Naming rights sponsor of the East Coast Bullbars SuperUtes Series
With more exciting announcements due in the coming weeks, Supercars CEO Sean Seamer says it's great to have some of the longest-serving partners continuing to support the category.
"Supercars is shown in 96 countries worldwide, beamed into 235 million households, attended by 1.8 million fans and carries more than one million social media followers," Seamer said.
"We value the contribution of all of our partners who have been a part of the Supercars family for many years. We hope to continue working with all of these organisations for years to come."
The 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship begins on the streets of Adelaide later this week.
Four days of on-track action are accompanied by three nights of performances, headlined by international rock legends the Red Hot Chili Peppers.