Tickford Racing locks in 2026 enduro lineup
Reuben Goodall to step up from Super2 as Thomas Randle's co-driver
Cam Waters/Mark Winterbottom combination unchanged
Tickford Racing have confirmed their new-look co-driver lineup for the 2026 Ryco Enduro Cup.
Mark Winterbottom returns to the #6 Monster Energy Mustang alongside two-time Bathurst pole winner Cam Waters, whilst Rueben Goodall steps up from the Tickford Autosport Super2 lineup to join Thomas Randle in the #55 Catsrol Mustang.
Goodall replaces the departed James Moffat, whose eight year tenure with the team came to an end after last year's Repco Bathurst 1000.
The South Australian had a breakthrough Super2 campaign last year, claiming five podiums in 12 starts on his way to fourth in the standings.
"To be given the opportunity for my first Supercars co-drive is incredibly exciting and to do it with Tickford is just that much better," said 22-year-old Goodall.
"It’s still very early in my racing career but I feel like last year’s DUNLOP Series was a huge jump in my development and race craft.
"I can’t thank the team and Thomas for providing me this opportunity to tackle this year’s Ryco Enduro Cup. Additionally, all of my supporters and family who have been behind me since day one, this is thanks to them and their belief in me.
"My focus now is on executing a strong DUNLOP Series campaign up to the enduro races and I cannot wait to be on the grid Sunday morning at Mount Panorama."
Winterbottom, the 2013 Bathurst 1000 winner, was always expected to resume his partnership with Waters after finishing second at The Bend last year.
"It’s great to head into 2026 partnering with Cam and the team again for the Ryco Enduro Cup," Winterbottom said.
"Finishing third overall last year was a strong result but after Bathurst we knew it was an opportunity we missed to achieve something special.
"It’s a bit of a wait between now and September when we get to The Bend, but we will have a really good couple of test days to tune everything up in the meantime and looking to be back at the front of the grid at The Mountain."
Tickford CEO Simon Brookhouse added: "It is fantastic to have two co-drivers who are integral to Tickford Racing contest the 2026 Ryco Enduro Cup. As we prepare for the Ryco Enduro Cup we feel we have selected the best lineup to head into the two-race series.
"Overall, we have four drivers who are very much part of the Tickford Racing family and have the collective buy-in for the teams goal’s in 2026.
"Winterbottom is synonymous with Supercars and a legend of the sport, so to partner him with Waters again is the perfect way to strengthen their chance to achieve more at The Bend and Bathurst this year.
"For Reuben, we feel like the time is right to provide him the opportunity to step up to a main game co-drive. His development over the past two years in the DUNLOP Series has been key for him being ready for this occasion."
Tickford's announcement this morning leaves just Brad Jones Racing and Matt Stone Racing as the only teams yet to reveal their plans for the 2026 enduros.