FOOD AND BEVERAGE
There are a number of food outlets to choose from located around the event precinct.
Patrons may bring in limited quantities of food and drink for personal consumption. No alcohol or glass is permitted to be brought into the precinct.
Alcoholic beverages are available for sale from the numerous bars and licensed outlets located throughout the venue. Bars will operate from 10am daily.
Liquor licensing laws prevent patrons from bringing their own alcohol into the venue. No glass is permitted.
Information Booth’s are located in three key locations around the venue:
- Gate 1
- Gate 6
- Northern end of MacIntosh Island – near the Merchandise displays
Information volunteers will also roam the precinct.
The Information Booth will be the first point of contact for all lost property.
The Queensland Police Service (QPS) will be established within the event precinct and will be conducting roaming patrols throughout the days of the event.
QAS will be operating a total of 5 first aid facilities located around the circuit. Refer to Track Map for locations.
Located in the permanent toilets on MacIntosh Island behind S1.
The official event program can be purchased from Ticketek box offices and the Supercars Merchandise Store for $10.
ON TRACK COMMENTARY
Tune into 101.7FM during the event to hear the commentary of racing action and what’s happening on and off the track.
RESTRICTED ITEMS AND INSPECTIONS
To ensure compliance with the Conditions of Entry and clause 23, Supercars may, at any time, require a Patron to open for inspection any vehicle, bag, basket or other receptacle, or turn out their pockets. Patrons who fail to comply with such a request may be refused entry or directed to leave the Event.
- Patrons must not, without the prior consent of Supercars, have in their possession at the Event, or bring into the Event any:
- Alcoholic beverage (unless purchased at the Event);
- Glass bottle or glass container (unless purchased at the Event);
- Beverage container with the manufacturer’s seal broken (unless purchased at the Event);
- Chair, lounge, bench or stool, other than a folding chair or folding stool;
- Clothing bearing any racist, indecent or obscene language or images;
- Prohibited or controlled weapon, firearm, or any dangerous goods;
- Animal, other than an assistance dog;
- Whistle, loud hailer, horn or bugle;
- Flare, firework, laser pointer, or distress signal;
- Public address system, electronic equipment, broadcast equipment or similar device which may interfere with broadcast equipment or similar device being used by SCA or other persons authorised by SCA in connection with the Event;
- Drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV).
- Vehicle including any golf buggy, bicycle, skateboard, roller skates, roller blades or scooter;
- Item the possession of which does not have an ordinary and reasonable use by a Patron at the Event and which may be used to damage or deface property, buildings or any part of the area used for the Event (including without limitation any spray paint), disrupt or interrupt the Event, hinder, obstruct or interfere with any driver taking part in the Event, adversely affect public safety, excavate any part of the area used for the Event or erect any structure;
- Item in such quantity that a reasonable person could infer that the item is to be used for commercial purposes;
- Goods or tickets for the purpose of sale or commercial distribution to Patrons;
- Camera lenses with a physical length greater than 400mm or any other item which might reasonably obstructs the view of any other Patron; or
- Photographic, video or audio recording equipment SCA reasonably considers may be used in breach of clause 25, which may include (without limitation) audio recorders, camera tripods, selfie sticks, monopods or any digital recording equipment.