Track Crossings are no longer required as BRC has installed lift on the Supercheap Auto Bridge for all access.
There are 3 pedestrian bridges around the track to get from the outside to infield. Locations are:
- Harris Park (Merchandise Alley)
- Outside Rydges Hotel
- Between Max Cameron and Turn 1 – allowing access to S12 (refer to map).
ACCESSIBLE VIEWING FACILITIES
There are two viewing platforms available at this year’s Bathurst 1000:
- Viewing Platform 1 is located on the outside of the circuit just prior to Murrays Corner between the Rydges Hotel and National Motor Museum.
- Viewing Platform 2 is located in merchandise alley (Harris Park) at Murrays Corner next to the pedestrian bridge to the National Motor Museum.
Both platforms are attended by officials throughout the Event and allows access to those patrons with a disability and one (1) companion. Both platforms have shade cover and views of a large big screen.
To access these stands patrons must purchase the “wheelchair access” and “carer” tickets (these are Trackside tickets with access into the platform). Although the platform is Trackside, patrons are required to have a “wheelchair platform” access ticket to ensure the platform is not over sold. Please call 132 849 to book.
Please note that there is a strict one carer/companion policy.
There are a number of wheelchair friendly toilets in the precinct. Locations are:
- Pit building
- Near the disabled viewing platform outside the circuit
- In Merchandise Alley (near option 2 platform)
ACCESSIBLE ACCESS AROUND PRECINCT
- Gate 1 provides access to Accessible Car Park 1 and Viewing Platform 1.
- Gate 4 (main entry) provides the best entry to Viewing Platform 2 and the Paddock
There are two accessible parking options
Accessible Car Park 1 – with the proper vehicle accreditation, accessible parking is available off Ray Bant Drive immediately behind the disabled viewing platform located on the outside of the Circuit at Murray’s Corner. Access is via Gate 1 from Panorama Drive roundabout provided the vehicle contains correct accreditation and all passengers in the vehicle are appropriately accredited with event tickets prior to entering the Gate.
Accessible Car Park 2 – accessible parking is available in the main car park adjacent to Gate 4. Enter the car park off Panorama Drive.
Companion Cards are accepted at this event for general admission tickets and access to the wheelchair accessible platforms. If a companion card ticket is required, then the companion card must be presented at the time of booking and also carried with the disabled person when attending the event. To book companion card tickets please call 132 849 or visit any Ticketek outlet.