Supercars is looking forward to welcoming fans back to the track at the Truck Assist Sydney SuperSprint.
The championship is heating up and there is sure to be plenty of bumper to bumper action with drivers will be keen to make their mark at Round 4!
- Ticket delivery will be from Thursday 16th July, 2020 via the method of delivery chosen when tickets were purchased.
- The Truck Assist Sydney SuperSprint event track map can be found HERE.
- The Grandstand seating map can be found HERE.
- Entry is ONLY via Gate B off Peter Brock Drive. Gate opens at 9am on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Parking is available adjacent to the Grandstand, please turn right as you enter at Gate B.
- All vehicles must adhere to a 10km/h speed limit.
- Social distancing must be adhered to all times. When parking, please follow the instructions of the parking attendants.
- No pass outs will be permitted. If you leave the event there is no re-entry.
- Entry to the Grandstand is via the rear stairs only. Exit from the Grandstand is via the front stairs only.
- Access is permitted for the Grandstand, parking area, amenities and the vendor in the area only. There is no access to the remainder of the venue including the Paddock area.
- A big screen is located opposite the Grandstand to ensure all seats have a great view of the race action.
- Fans are permitted to bring personal amounts of their own food and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase. NO glass or BYO alcohol is permitted.
- COVID-19 regulations apply at the Truck Assist Sydney SuperSprint. When attending the event you are obliged to follow COVID restrictions as outlined HERE
- A Health alert has been issued by NSW Health regarding a cluster of COVID-19 cases in South Western Sydney. Please read the advice below and follow instructions from NSW Health if you have attended one of these locations or been in contact with someone who has:
We hope you enjoy your weekend at the Truck Assist Sydney SuperSprint cheering on your favourite drivers and teams.