To view the Track Map for the Beaurepaires Tasmania SuperSprint click here.
Saturday 17 April
Ticketek Box Office Gate 3: 8:00am
Members Early Entrance Gate 3 only: 8:00am
Public Gates 3 & 4: 8:30am
Sunday 18 April
Ticketek Box Office Gate 3: 7:00am
Members early entrance Gate 3 only: 7:30am
Public Gates 3 & 4: 8:00am
The Accreditation Centre will be located near the VIP car park next to Gate 1.
Hours of operation are as follows but are subject to change. Check the website regularly for updates.
Thursday 15 April: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Friday 16 April: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday 17 April: 8:00am - 12:30pm
Sunday 18 April: 7:00am - 12.30pm
Park and View
If you are a Trackside ticket holder, you can upgrade your experience with Park and View access. Park your car on an elevated viewing area at the Hairpin, and spend the weekend watching the race action from the comfort of your car. Only one Park and View ticket is required per car. However, each person in the car must have a valid event ticket. The Park and View Upgrade is not an event ticket. Fans are encouraged to pre-purchase the Park and View Upgrade, as spaces are limited and will not be sold at the gate. No campervans or trailers allowed. Upon purchase of your Park and View Upgrade, you will receive confirmation from Ticketek. You will receive your Park and View vehicle letter and sticker from Supercars two weeks prior to the event. The following conditions must be strictly adhered to in addition to the above Conditions of Entry to the Event:
- All vehicles must adhere to a strict 10kph speed limit.
- All vehicles will undergo a full search before entering.
- Each patron in the car 13 years and older requires an entry ticket in addition to the vehicle’s Park and View ticket to gain entry into the event precinct.
- Each vehicle requires a Park and View ticket – available pre-paid through Ticketek.
- Only one Park and View ticket is required per car.
- No glass or alcohol is permitted into the event.
- All vehicles must be passenger vehicles only – no caravans, trailers, trucks or motorhomes.
- No BBQs are permitted into the event.
- Only personal amounts of food are allowed into the venue via Park and View.
- You must follow all directions from parking staff members.
- Tents can only be placed at the rear of your vehicle. Side awnings are prohibited.
Car Parking and Entry
Symmons Plains Raceway is located on Midlands Highway, 10 minutes south of Perth, 25 minutes south of Launceston, an hour from Devonport and two hours north of Hobart. Parking is also available free of charge at the circuit (subject to capacity). Follow directional signage off the Midland Highway to the General Admission Car Park, located inside Gate 2. Fans also have the opportunity to park their cars trackside with a Park and View upgrade ticket. Disability parking is available in both the General Admission and Corporate car parks. Please display your disability parking permit.
Taxi’s Combined will be servicing the event, make a booking on 131 008. The best place to meet the taxi is at the Main Gate.
There is a dedicated viewing platform which is attended by event officials throughout the event. It allows access to those patrons with a disability and one companion. The disabled platform is outside the track at Turn 3.
There are wheelchair friendly toilets in the precinct located near Merchandise Alley and in the Paddock.
There are no track crossings at this event.
Disability parking is available in the general admission car park. Please display your disability parking permit.
Companion Cards are accepted at this event for general admission tickets and access to the wheelchair accessible platforms. If a companion card ticket is required, then the companion card must be presented at the time of booking and also carried with the disabled person when attending the event. To book companion card tickets please call 132 849 or visit any Ticketek outlet.
Frequently Asked Questions
First Aid will be operating around the circuit. Refer to Track Map for location.
There are no ATM’s at the event. The event is now a cashless event.
Food and Beverage
There are a number of food outlets to choose from located around the event precinct. Alcoholic beverages are available for sale from the numerous bars and licensed outlets located throughout the venue from 11am.
The Tasmanian Police will be established within the event precinct and will be conducting roaming patrols throughout the days of the event.
Restricted Items and Inspections
To ensure compliance with the Conditions of Entry and clause 23, Supercars may, at any time, require a Patron to open for inspection any vehicle, bag, basket or other receptacle, or turn out their pockets. Patrons who fail to comply with such a request may be refused entry or directed to leave the Event.
- Patrons must not, without the prior consent of Supercars, have in their possession at the Event, or bring into the Event any:
- alcoholic beverage (unless purchased at the Event);
- glass bottle or glass container (unless purchased at the Event);
- beverage container with the manufacturer’s seal broken (unless purchased at the Event);
- chair, lounge, bench or stool, other than a folding chair or folding stool;
- clothing bearing any racist, indecent or obscene language or images;
- prohibited or controlled weapon, firearm, or any dangerous goods;
- animal, other than an assistance dog;
- whistle, loud hailer, horn or bugle;
- flare, firework, laser pointer, or distress signal;
- public address system, electronic equipment, broadcast equipment or similar device which may interfere with broadcast equipment or similar device being used by SCA or other persons authorised by SCA in connection with the Event;
- drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV).
- vehicle including any golf buggy, bicycle, skateboard, roller skates, roller blades or scooter;
- item the possession of which does not have an ordinary and reasonable use by a Patron at the Event and which may be used to damage or deface property, buildings or any part of the area used for the Event (including without limitation any spray paint), disrupt or interrupt the Event, hinder, obstruct or interfere with any driver taking part in the Event, adversely affect public safety, excavate any part of the area used for the Event or erect any structure;
- item in such quantity that a reasonable person could infer that the item is to be used for commercial purposes;
- goods or tickets for the purpose of sale or commercial distribution to Patrons;
- camera lenses with a physical length greater than 400mm or any other item which might reasonably obstructs the view of any other Patron; or
- photographic, video or audio recording equipment SCA reasonably considers may be used in breach of clause 25, which may include (without limitation) audio recorders, camera tripods, selfie sticks, monopods or any digital recording equipment.
Event Shuttle Information
A complimentary Event Shuttle Bus will operate from Launceston City Centre to Symmons Plains Raceway and return each day. The shuttle will depart from Bus Stop 4 Invermay Rd, Inveresk.
Saturday 17th April
To the event:
8:30am & 9:30am
Return to City:
5:45pm & 6:15pm
Sunday 18th April
To the event:
8:00am & 9:00am
Return to City:
5:00pm & 5:30pm
For bookings on the shuttle services please contact the Redline reservations team on 1300 360 000 and select option 1 or email email@example.com
Covid Safe Plan
The Tasmania SuperSprint will be run in accordance with a Tasmanian Government COVID Safe Plan. The 2021 event precinct has been designed to allow for COVID-Safe enjoyment and patrons must physically distance at all times. Please do not come to the event if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 case. We all play a part in keeping each other safe. When attending the event please:
- Be courteous when queuing for entry/exit or food and beverage – follow the markers
- Keep 1.5 metres from other spectators or guests
- Use designated spectator seating and/or waiting areas
- Use the separate entry and exit points
- Do not bring cash, this is a cashless event
- Use the sanitiser stations available to you at key entry and exit points; Hand hygiene is critical
- Wash hands properly and regularly
- We will remind you during the day with signage, Big Screen messages and by our roaming team members
- There are separate parking zones for spectator zones, check the event track map for details