- Home Repco Pro Eseries Draft
Repco Pro Eseries Draft
The Repco Pro Eseries Draft is now open, giving fans the opportunity to compete within the official Repco Supercars Pro Eseries. The Eseries will take place on the iRacing platform, running over six weekly rounds from October 28 to December 2. With over $26,000 worth of prizes up for grabs, the stakes are high and there is still time for you to be involved
The Eseries draft will uncover some of the best Australian and New Zealand sim racers, who if successful will be drafted to participate within the series on behalf of official Supercars teams or standalone private entries. The draft is open now and here is how you can enter.
Stage 1 – 27th September to 4th October:
- Complete the below required entry form
- Head to www.iracing.com and register / login
- Once in iRacing, join the 2020 Repco Supercars Pro Eseries Draft time attack session and complete a valid lap around the Phillip Island circuit using either the Supercar Ford Mustang GT or Supercar Holden ZB Commodore
- At the conclusion of stage 1, the top ten fastest lap times set be eligible entrants will proceed to stage 2
Stage 2 – Tuesday 6th October:
- The top ten fastest eligible entries will go head-to-head in a closed round competition
- Qualifying and three races
- Points will be awarded to drivers based on their finishing position in each race
- At the conclusion of Race 3, drivers will be seeded in order of their total accumulated points
Stage 3 – Thursday 8th October:
- Drivers will be ranked by the total accumulated points received in Stage 2 (Draft pick 1 – most amount of points – Draft pick 10 least amount of points)
- Teams will put forward their order of preference and will be allocated a driver based on their draft pick number
If you think you have what it takes, enter now! Please read the terms and conditions here.
Fields marked with an * are required
Head to www.iracing.com to join in the action.