Friday 9th July - 8:00am
Saturday 10th July - 8:00am
Sunday 11th July - 8:00am
Friday 9th July - 7:30am
Saturday 10th July - 7:30am
Sunday 11th July - 7:30am
Ticketek Box Office
Friday 9th July - 7:30am - 4:00pm
Saturday 10th July - 7:30am - 8:00pm
Sunday 11th July - 7:30am - 4:00pm
Thursday 8th July - 9:00am - 3pm
Friday 9th July - 6:00am - 12pm
Saturday 10th July - 7:00am - 10:00am
Sunday 11th July - 7:00am - 10:00am
Transport and Parking
Traffic diversions will be in place before and after the Supercars event due to the installation and removal of event infrastructure. To avoid delays please use alternative routes: or even better take public transport!
Bus Services – Public bus routes will run as scheduled, visit Translink for more information. The closest bus stop is: Flinders St, at Fletcher Street, Townsville City, located a short walk from Gate 1.
Taxis - Taxis will drop off and pick up from Flinders Street (outside Gate 1) and First street, (outside Gate 2).
Townsville Taxi has teamed up 13CABS to provide taxi services for the Townsville region. Taxis can be booked online or by calling 13 2227 or 13 CABS (13 2227).
Checker Cabs, offers a safe, reliable and professional transport service for Townsville and Magnetic Island. Checker Cabs can be booked online or by calling 13 19 74.
Ride Share - Ride Share can drop off and pick up from Flinders street with the best exit being gate 1.
On street parking near the event precinct is not recommended. Illegal parking, or parking causing an impediment for a local resident to access their home or business will be monitored and will result in a fine or the vehicle being towed. See the regulated parking section for further details.
Townsville State High School
Townsville State High School are selling and managing parking on their grounds (entry via First Street).
Call (07) 4721 8777 or book online here.
$75 for 3 days (car)
$35 for 3 days (motorbike)
Pripark First Avenue
Call 1300 720 533 or email email@example.com to book.
Paid parking will be available at Pripark (entry via First Avenue)
$65 for 3 days (Fri, Sat, Sun)
$50 for 2 days (Sat & Sun)
$30 for single day
Accessible Car Parking
A limited number of Accessible parking spots are available outside of Gate 1 (Stadium).
Regulated Parking Area
- A regulated event parking area will be in place, around Reid Park.
- The regulated area is in place to stop non-residents from parking on the streets affected and will be in force from 7am –7pm on 9 - 11 July.
- A two hour limit will apply to any vehicle parked on the street during this time. Fines will apply.
- Residents living within the regulated area will need to display a Resident Parking Permit. These will be posted to residents before the event.
- To view the regulated parking area visit townsville.qld.gov.au.
For more information regarding traffic conditions and parking during the Townsville event please contact:
- Phone: 13 48 10
- Website: townsville.qld.gov.au
- Website: 131940.qld.gov.au (traffic management)
Don't just ride there, Beam there.
There will be Beam Parking Stations outside Gate 1 and 2, so you can scoot your way to the Supercars. Download the app HERE to see where your nearest Beam Saturn Scooter is. Always remember to ride by the rules. Please note the event precinct is a no ride zone, so park your scooter before entering the NTI Townsville 500.
Neuron e-scooters are a safe, convenient and fun way to get around Townsville! There will be Neuron parking stations outside Gate 1 and 2 to safely park your e-scooter.Try a 3 day pass for only $25 for 90 minutes of scooting per day! Find our more information about Neuron in Townsville and download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play to get started!"
Don't miss out on the Official NTI Townsville 500 merchandise!
Pre-order your polo shirt, t-shirt, hat and stubby cooler from the Supercars online store now.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no ATM’s at the event. It is preferred that cash not be used at this event.
Click HERE for accessibility information and accessibility map for the NTI Townsville 500.
QAS will be operating 2 first aid facilities, outside turn 10 and inside the track near Paddock Gate 1. If medical attention is needed, please call for the nearest security guard or official to assist in the first instance.
Food and Beverage
There are a number of food outlets to choose from located around the event precinct. Patrons may bring in limited quantities of food and drink for personal consumption.
Alcoholic beverages are available for sale from the numerous bars and licensed outlets located throughout the venue. Bars will operate from 10am daily. Liquor licensing laws prevent patrons from bringing their own alcohol into the venue. No glass is permitted.
The information booth is located outside of turn 10. The information booth will be the first point of contact for all lost property.
Baby changing facilities are located next to the information booth outside of Turn 7.
The Queensland Police Service (QPS) will be conducting roaming patrols throughout the days of the event.
COVID Safe Plan
Both Supercars events in Townsville will be run in accordance with a QLD Government COVID Safe Industry Plan.
The 2021 event precinct has been designed to allow for COVID-Safe enjoyment and patrons must physically distance where possible, carry a mask at all times, and wear a mask when social distancing isn't possible.
Patrons must remain seated at all times while eating and drinking.
Please do not come to the event if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 case. We all play a part in keeping each other safe.
When attending the event please:
- Be courteous when queuing for entry/exit or food and beverage – follow the markers
- Keep 1.5 metres from other spectators or guests
- Use designated spectator seating and/or waiting areas
- Use the sanitiser stations available to you at key entry and exit points; Hand hygiene is critical
- Wash hands properly and regularly
- We will remind you during the day with signage, Big Screen messages and by our roaming team members
Travel and Accommodation
Heading to Townsville North Queensland for the Townsville Double Header events? Why not take some time to explore the region. Explore a mix of World Heritage-Listed wet tropics, rainforests, reefs, sandy beaches, outback towns and Great Barrier Reef islands in Townsville North Queensland. Here are some of the region’s must-dos:
- Escape to Magnetic Island, just a 20 minute ferry ride from Townsville.
- Learn about the world-leading conservation and research programs helping to preserve the World Heritage-Listed Great Barrier Reef at Reef HQ Aquarium.
- Cuddle a wombat and a koala at Billabong Sanctuary in Townsville.
- Dive among tropical fish at the SS Yongala shipwreck, one of the top 10 dive sites in the world.
- Make your way to the top of Castle Hill in the centre of Townsville to see 360 degree views. More than 1000 locals run and walk the hill every day.
- Enjoy the community vibe and take part in one of the many music festivals, sporting events, culinary fiestas and carnivals.
- Explore the nationally-acclaimed galleries and civic theatre.
- Delve into the history of Townville at the Museum of Tropical North Queensland.
- Explore the heritage buildings in Charters Towers and Ravenswood.
- Witness the 268 metre wall of water at Wallaman Falls - the longest single drop waterfall in Australia.
- Walk along The Strand, which stretches for 2.5km with magnificent views of Magnetic Island, and enjoy a great selection of restaurants and cafes. Let the kids play at The Rock Pool—a sheltered salt water lagoon—or go on the slides at the free water park.
- Discover secluded GBR islands and beaches.
- Experience koalas in their natural habitat on Magnetic Island or snorkel the coral outcrops on Magnetic Island.
- Find the elusive platypus at Paluma.
- Discover the abundant birds in the Tropics wetlands.
- Get back to nature and trek the Thorsborne Trail on Hinchinbrook Island.