1. What was your best race?
Sunday of the Gold Coast 600. Getting a win on home soil is always a good thing.
2. Most disappointing race?
Tripping over my teammate race three at New Zealand
3. Best on-track battle?
Bathurst. Myself, scotty and Garth that was an all-out brawl which I really enjoyed until the officials got involved.
4. Best off-track memory or experience?
The Virgin safety video at Bathurst
5. Best performance by another driver?
Tim Slade winning both races at Winton
6. What was your goal at the start of the season and how did that play out?
Goal was mono a mountain bike forever and I’m not very far down the track of mastering it yet.
7. What was the team’s biggest achievement for the year?
Successfully managing a three-car operation
8. What was the biggest news story of the year?
Ludo to Penske
9. Who do you think will improve the most in 2017?
Fabian Coulthard. One year at Penske, second year he will be on fire.
10. What are you most looking forward to in 2017?
Going to Newcastle, hopefully in title contention.