Three teams will head to Auckland within six points of each other in the PIRTEK Pit Stop Challenge.
The challenge will conclude at the ITM Auckland SuperSprint before the Bathurst live finals.
Walkinshaw Andretti United joined Shell V-Power Racing Team at the top across the Sandown weekend.
The two powerhouse teams will arrive in New Zealand on 149 points, with Brad Jones Racing just behind on 143.
For just the second sprint round this season, all three races counted for Challenge points.
Any of the top three teams could leave New Zealand in top spot ahead of the Bathurst finals.
Red Bull Ampol Racing was the big winner, with the champion team pushing Tickford Racing out of the top four.
However, either Tickford garage could push Triple Eight out of the top four in New Zealand.
WAU took the points for the Sandown opener with a quick stop for Chaz Mostert, who finished second in Sunday's first race,
DJR's fast stop for race winner Will Davison was good enough for second, with Tickford (Cam Waters) third.
WAU and Tickford were again in the points in the first Sunday race, clocking the second and third quickest stops.
It was a BJR stop for Bryce Fullwood which proved quickest, with the crew second in the finale.
Full points in Race 26 went to Triple Eight on Broc Feeney, who secured his second podium of the season.
Tickford was again third, as it was in Race 25, with a speedy stop on James Courtney's car.
The live finals will be held at October's Repco Bathurst 1000.
Teams will go head to head in pursuit of $20,000 and the coveted 'Golden Rattle Gun Trophy'.
Supercars will return to New Zealand on September 9-11. Purchase your ITM Auckland SuperSprint tickets now.
PIRTEK Pit Stop Challenge leaderboard after Round 9
1) Shell V-Power Racing Team (Anton De Pasquale & Will Davison), 149 points
2) Walkinshaw Andretti United (Nick Percat & Chaz Mostert), 149 points
3) Brad Jones Racing (Andre Heimgartner & Bryce Fullwood), 143 points
4) Red Bull Ampol Racing (Broc Feeney & Shane van Gisbergen), 119 points
5)Tickford Racing (Thomas Randle & Jake Kostecki), 113 points
6) Tickford Racing (James Courtney & Cam Waters), 113 points
7) Team 18 (Mark Winterbottom & Scott Pye), 102 points
8) Brad Jones Racing (Jack Smith & Macauley Jones), 98 points
9) Erebus Motorsport (Will Brown & Brodie Kostecki), 92 points
10) Penrite Racing (Lee Holdsworth & David Reynolds), 78 points
11) Matt Stone Racing (Jack Le Brocq & Todd Hazelwood), 55 points
12) CoolDrive Racing (Tim Slade), 41 points
13) PremiAir Racing (Chris Pither & Garry Jacobson), 20 points