2801) Days between Holdsworth's 2014 victory at Winton and his Bathurst win on Sunday.
106) The laps led by the race-winning #25 Mobil 1 Appliances Online Commodore. There were 18 cars on the lead lap.
3) Mostert finished third in the points standings, marking his best ever championship finish. He finished fifth in 2017, 2019 and 2020.
6:15:06.195s) The race-winning time; only five Bathurst 1000s have gone faster.
3) Number of cars which gained 10 or more positions. Todd Hazelwood/Dean Fiore moved from 18th to eighth, Macauley Jones/Chris Pither 10 positions to 12th, and Garry Jacobson/Dylan O'Keeffe moving up 11 positions.
18) Years between David Russell's Bathurst debut and his run to third on Sunday with Brodie Kostecki.
2:03.373) Mostert's record-breaking lap to score pole; it is the new practice/qualifying record.
211) The end margin in points between van Gisbergen and Jamie Whincup in the 2021 Repco Supercars Championship.