Click HERE for the Repco Mount Panorama 500 Track Map
Gate Opening Times
Friday 26 February - 6:45am
Saturday 27 February - 7:00am
Sunday 28 February - 8:00am
Box Office Opening Times
Monday 22 February - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 23 February - 9:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday 24 February - 9:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday 25 February - 9:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 26 February - 6:15am - 8:00pm
Saturday 27 February - 6:30am - 8:00pm
Sunday 28 February - 7:30am - end of race
Car Parking and Entry
All public should refer to the track map for parking locations.
General Admission Parking
General admission parking is available and is best accessed from Panorama Avenue. If required, there will be additional general admission parking opened behind Grandstand 12, best accessed from Hinton Road.
Priority Parking can be purchased here and is best accessed from Panorama Avenue.
Getting to the track
Bathurst Buslines will be operating a comprehensive network of buses to cater for the patrons attending the Repco Mount Panorama 500 from Friday 26 February - Sunday 28 February.
Services will operate from most areas of Bathurst to Mount Panorama Race Track and return.
Getting around the track
A Shuttle Service will be available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the event from 7:15am to 6:15pm. It will run from Harris Park at the bottom of the Mountain to Reid Park and McPhillamy Park at the top of Mountain each day - return tickets available for $5 from the Bus Sales Ticket Booth at the bottom of the Mountain in the Merchandise area (Harris Park).
No CASH sales – Eftpos only. Kids under 5 travel for free.
Bus passengers must wear a face mask to travel and scan the Service NSW QR code provided at the queuing area at the bus boarding point each time you board the bus. Masks are available for purchase at the Bus Sales Ticket Booth located in Harris Park for $1.
For further information please contact Bathurst Buslines 6331 2744 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
First Aid will be operating at the following locations and times. Refer to the track map for locations.
Friday 26 February - 7:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 27 February - 7:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 28 February - 7:00am - 5:30pm
Top of the Mountain
Friday 26 February - 7:30am - 8:00pm
Saturday 27 February - 7:30am - 8:00pm
Sunday 28 February - 7:30am - 8:00pm
There are no ATM’s at the event. The event is now a cashless event.
Food and Beverage
There are a number of food outlets to choose from located around the event precinct.
Alcoholic beverages are available for sale from the numerous bars and licensed outlets located throughout the venue.
The New South Wales Police will be established within the event precinct and will be conducting roaming patrols throughout the days of the event.
Restricted Items and Inspections
To ensure compliance with the Conditions of Entry and clause 23, Supercars may, at any time, require a Patron to open for inspection any vehicle, bag, basket or other receptacle, or turn out their pockets. Patrons who fail to comply with such a request may be refused entry or directed to leave the Event.
- Patrons must not, without the prior consent of Supercars, have in their possession at the Event, or bring into the Event any:
- alcoholic beverage (unless purchased at the Event);
- glass bottle or glass container (unless purchased at the Event);
- beverage container with the manufacturer’s seal broken (unless purchased at the Event);
- chair, lounge, bench or stool, other than a folding chair or folding stool;
- clothing bearing any racist, indecent or obscene language or images;
- prohibited or controlled weapon, firearm, or any dangerous goods;
- animal, other than an assistance dog;
- whistle, loud hailer, horn or bugle;
- flare, firework, laser pointer, or distress signal;
- public address system, electronic equipment, broadcast equipment or similar device which may interfere with broadcast equipment or similar device being used by SCA or other persons authorised by SCA in connection with the Event;
- drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV).
- vehicle including any golf buggy, bicycle, skateboard, roller skates, roller blades or scooter;
- item the possession of which does not have an ordinary and reasonable use by a Patron at the Event and which may be used to damage or deface property, buildings or any part of the area used for the Event (including without limitation any spray paint), disrupt or interrupt the Event, hinder, obstruct or interfere with any driver taking part in the Event, adversely affect public safety, excavate any part of the area used for the Event or erect any structure;
- item in such quantity that a reasonable person could infer that the item is to be used for commercial purposes;
- goods or tickets for the purpose of sale or commercial distribution to Patrons;
- camera lenses with a physical length greater than 400mm or any other item which might reasonably obstructs the view of any other Patron; or
- photographic, video or audio recording equipment SCA reasonably considers may be used in breach of clause 25, which may include (without limitation) audio recorders, camera tripods, selfie sticks, monopods or any digital recording equipment.
COVID Safe Plan
The Repco Mount Panorama 500 will be run in accordance with a NSW Government COVID Safe Industry Plan.
It is recommended that patrons download the Service NSW app and set up a MyService NSW account before arriving at the venue. Those without the Service NSW app will be able to check in by clicking on the webform button after scanning the QR code.
The 2021 event precinct has been designed to allow for COVID-Safe enjoyment and patrons must physically distance at all times.
Please do not come to the event if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 case. We all play a part in keeping each other safe.
When attending the event please:
- Be courteous when queuing for entry/exit or food and beverage – follow the markers
- Keep 1.5 metres from other spectators or guests
- Use designated spectator seating and/or waiting areas
- Use the separate entry and exit points
- Do not bring cash, this is a cashless event
- Use the sanitiser stations available to you at key entry and exit points; Hand hygiene is critical
- Wash hands properly and regularly
- We will remind you during the day with signage, Big Screen messages and by our roaming team members
- There are separate parking zones for spectator zones, check the event track map for details
The Accreditation Centre will be located within the Chase, opposite Rydges, off Ray Bant Drive with entry through Gate 1.
The Accreditation Centre opening hours are:
Monday 22nd Feb, 7:30am - 3:00pm
Tuesday 23rd Feb, 7:30am - 3:00pm
Wednesday 24th Feb, 7:30am - 3:00pm
Thursday 25th Feb, 7:30am - 3:00pm
Friday 26th Feb, 6:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday 27th Feb, 6:30am - 1:00pm
Sunday 28th Feb, 6:30am - 1:00pm
Camping Rules, Terms and Conditions.
Please read the below documents carefully before camping at the Repco Mount Panorama 500
Repco Mount Panorama 500 Camping Rules
Repco Mount Panorama 500 Camping Terms and Conditions