The Repco Mount Panorama 500 Track Map is coming soon.
Gate opening hours will be released closer to the event date.
Car Parking and Entry
All public should refer to the track map for parking locations.
General Admission Parking
General admission parking is available and is best accessed from Panorama Avenue. If required, there will be additional general admission parking opened behind Grandstand 12, best accessed from Hinton Road.
Priority Parking can be purchased here and is best accessed from Panorama Avenue.
Frequently Asked Questions
First Aid will be operating a number of first aid facilities around the circuit. Refer to Track Map for locations.
There are no ATM’s at the event. The event is now a cashless event.
Food and Beverage
There are a number of food outlets to choose from located around the event precinct.
Alcoholic beverages are available for sale from the numerous bars and licensed outlets located throughout the venue.
The New South Wales Police will be established within the event precinct and will be conducting roaming patrols throughout the days of the event.
Restricted Items and Inspections
To ensure compliance with the Conditions of Entry and clause 23, Supercars may, at any time, require a Patron to open for inspection any vehicle, bag, basket or other receptacle, or turn out their pockets. Patrons who fail to comply with such a request may be refused entry or directed to leave the Event.
- Patrons must not, without the prior consent of Supercars, have in their possession at the Event, or bring into the Event any:
- alcoholic beverage (unless purchased at the Event);
- glass bottle or glass container (unless purchased at the Event);
- beverage container with the manufacturer’s seal broken (unless purchased at the Event);
- chair, lounge, bench or stool, other than a folding chair or folding stool;
- clothing bearing any racist, indecent or obscene language or images;
- prohibited or controlled weapon, firearm, or any dangerous goods;
- animal, other than an assistance dog;
- whistle, loud hailer, horn or bugle;
- flare, firework, laser pointer, or distress signal;
- public address system, electronic equipment, broadcast equipment or similar device which may interfere with broadcast equipment or similar device being used by SCA or other persons authorised by SCA in connection with the Event;
- drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV).
- vehicle including any golf buggy, bicycle, skateboard, roller skates, roller blades or scooter;
- item the possession of which does not have an ordinary and reasonable use by a Patron at the Event and which may be used to damage or deface property, buildings or any part of the area used for the Event (including without limitation any spray paint), disrupt or interrupt the Event, hinder, obstruct or interfere with any driver taking part in the Event, adversely affect public safety, excavate any part of the area used for the Event or erect any structure;
- item in such quantity that a reasonable person could infer that the item is to be used for commercial purposes;
- goods or tickets for the purpose of sale or commercial distribution to Patrons;
- camera lenses with a physical length greater than 400mm or any other item which might reasonably obstructs the view of any other Patron; or
- photographic, video or audio recording equipment SCA reasonably considers may be used in breach of clause 25, which may include (without limitation) audio recorders, camera tripods, selfie sticks, monopods or any digital recording equipment.
COVID Safe Plan
The Repco Mount Panorama 500 will be run in accordance with a NSW Government COVID Safe Industry Plan.
The 2021 event precinct has been designed to allow for COVID-Safe enjoyment and patrons must physically distance at all times.
Please do not come to the event if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 case. We all play a part in keeping each other safe.
When attending the event please:
- Be courteous when queuing for entry/exit or food and beverage – follow the markers
- Keep 1.5 metres from other spectators or guests
- Use designated spectator seating and/or waiting areas
- Use the separate entry and exit points
- Do not bring cash, this is a cashless event
- Use the sanitiser stations available to you at key entry and exit points; Hand hygiene is critical
- Wash hands properly and regularly
- We will remind you during the day with signage, Big Screen messages and by our roaming team members
- There are separate parking zones for spectator zones, check the event track map for details