- Home Jobs at Supercars
Ticketing Operations Manager
The Repco Supercars Championship is one of the most watched and attended sports in the country. Supercars is driven by the passion of its fans and employees, as well as the strong desire to grow. Boasting a truly national footprint in each Australian state and New Zealand, Supercars is the premier motorsport category in Australasia. The sport continues to evolve and is now globally recognised as the best touring car category in the world and a leader in motorsport entertainment.
As the Ticketing Operations Manager, your key accountabilities will include:
- Oversee and manage all internal ticketing systems and processes
- Be the primary point of contact to internal stakeholders for all ticketing related operational and reporting needs
- Support senior management as the expert for all operational ticketing related matters
- Brief and sign off on all event builds
- Execute strategies to maximise ticket sales revenue, including on-sale and pre-sale planning
- Deliver a premium customer ticket purchasing experience through all sales channels, including responding to ticketing related customer enquiries
- Manage all special needs requirements in line with relevant legislation and codes of practice
- Build and maintain strong and collaborative relationships with key ticketing agent personnel
- Be the day-to-day point of contact with all ticketing agents, responsible for tracking operational deliverables, maximising marketing support, developing on-sale plans and implementing strategies to maximise ticket sale volumes
- Work closely with the ticketing agent and Supercars Accreditation Manager on all race day deliverables to ensure a seamless event delivery, including box office operations, access control, ticket scanning, ticket collections, etc…
- Remain knowledgeable on operational, technological and pricing trends in Australia and abroad to ensure Supercars are adopting best practice in all ticketing activity
- Develop and introduce new, innovative ticketing initiatives based on industry best practice
- Undertake regular ticket sales analysis to develop a deep understanding of sales trends across all events and seating categories
- Work closely with internal marketing and sponsorship departments to develop and activate promotions to help drive and maximise ticket sales
- Design and implement effective and efficient operational processes for the allocation and distribution of all contractual/complimentary ticketing requirements
- Generate accurate and detailed ticket sales reporting for the Board, including information and formatting as directed by the Chief Financial Officer and the GM Commercial
- Provide frequent ticket sales reports, including YTD comparisons, to the Events team for operational planning purposes
- Work closely with the events team to ensure grandstands and other seating areas reflect what is being sold
- Generate detailed post-event reports, including post-code data, for government agencies and other commercial partners as required
- Provide real-time ticket sales and attendance reporting during events to senior management
- Liaise with legal to ensure ticketing terms and conditions are up to date and comply with current legislation and best practice
- Attend events as required to fulfil role of Accreditation Manager at the event. The number of events will be determined by the yearly event calendar.
- Support the Accreditation Manager from time to time as required. A full position description can be found here.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter detailing why you are suitable for the role.