- Home Jobs at Supercars
As the Marketing Campaign Executive, your role will have a direct impact on growing Supercars’ event attendance, television audience and digital platforms. You have the opportunity to input into marketing strategies and planning, and contribute your own ideas to support marketing objectives. In addition, you will be responsible for the execution and delivery of all the collateral associated with marketing campaigns, working closely with the Senior Brand and Campaign Manager, graphic designers, internal stakeholders and agencies to drive growth of the Supercars fan base. You will also be a brand guardian, ensuring designers, stakeholders and our merchandise licensees adhere to brand guidelines.
This position coordinates the graphic design workflow for the entire business, which involves managing design briefs from internal stakeholders, prioritising the daily workload of the designers, proofing artwork, managing approvals from internal and external stakeholders, communicating feedback to designers, and ensuring timely and accurate artwork delivery. You will also take charge of the implementation phase of our advertising plans, which requires an understanding of traditional and digital channels including TV, radio, out of home, print, social, search and display.
We are seeking an energetic marketing professional, ideally with an advertising agency background, who is creative but meticulously organised.
You will also need:
- Minimum three years of relevant experience
- Excellent creative instincts
- Project management skills
- A customer service mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience liaising with graphic designers
A full position description can be found here.
Please email your application to email@example.com and include a cover letter detailing why you are suitable for the role.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain trucks and equipment.
- Transport cars and associated equipment to each race event/activity.
- Preparing, cleaning and maintaining the race car tyres and wheels.
The desirable candidate will need to obtain the below requirements and skillset;
- Valid MC - Multi Combination license (B Double)
- Good attention to detail
- Be a motivated team player
- Flexibility to meet the evolving needs of the team
- Willing to travel interstate
- A clean driving record
- Ability to follow engineering instructions for the preparation and maintenance of racing tyres
- Ability to work alongside strict schedules
- The ability to work unsupervised
Exposure within the motorsport industry would be advantageous.
To fulfil this demanding yet exciting role, the successful candidate will possess a high level of drive and motivation and will be flexible and technically adaptable to meet the evolving needs of the team.
In return, we are offering the opportunity to join a world-class racing team who has the passion and drive for on-track success, where the drive for performance is relentless and offers new challenges every day.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org