- Home Cash Converters Supercars Eseries Draft
Cash Converters Supercars Eseries Draft
The Cash Converters Supercars Eseries Draft is now open, giving fans the opportunity to compete within the Supercars Pro Series component of this year's Eseries. The Eseries will take place on the iRacing platform, running over six weekly rounds from Wednesday 20th July through to 24th August. With over $26,000 worth of prizing up for grabs, the stakes are high and there is still time for you to be involved!
The Eseries draft will uncover some of the best Australian and New Zealand sim racers, who if successful will be drafted to participate within the series on behalf of official Supercars teams or standalone private entries. The draft is open now and here is how you can enter.
Stage 1 – Sunday 12th June to Saturday 18th June
- Complete the below required entry form
- Head to www.iracing.com and register / login
- Once in iRacing, join the 2022 Cash Converters Eseries Draft time attack session and complete a valid lap around the Winton circuit using either the Supercar Ford Mustang GT or Supercar Holden ZB Commodore
- At the conclusion of stage 1, the top ten fastest lap times set be eligible entrants will proceed to stage 2
Stage 2 – evening of Tuesday 21st June
- The top ten fastest eligible entries will go head-to-head in a closed round simulation
- Qualifying and three races
- Points will be awarded to drivers based on their finishing position in each race
- At the conclusion of Race 3, drivers will be seeded in order of their total accumulated points
Stage 3 – Team selection announced Friday 24th June.
If you think you have what it takes, enter now! Please read the terms and conditions here.
Fields marked with an * are required