Thanks to everyone who played the inaugural Supercars.com Christmas Quiz. We hope you enjoyed it.
More than 4,000 people took the quiz on Christmas Day, with the average score 19.1 and only seven people earning full marks with 40/40.
The easiest question was 'How many Supercars titles has Jamie Whincup now won?' with 92 percent correctly answering 7.
The hardest question looked to be 'With which team did Luke Youlden head to Bathurst for the first time?', only 17 percent answered correctly with Perkins Engineering.
You can still take the Christmas quiz by clicking here, but be a good sport and do so before you continue reading the full list of answers below!
1. A gimme to get you going… how many Supercars titles has Jamie Whincup now won?
c) 7, the 2017 crown accompanying titles in 2008, '09, '11, '12, '13 and '14
2. Who was the highest-placed Nissan driver in the 2017 Supercars standings?
a) Michael Caruso, in 13th
b) Rick Kelly
c) Todd Kelly
d) Simona De Silvestro
3. When did this year’s Bathurst winner Luke Youlden make his Great Race debut?
4. There are no bonus points, but with which team did Youlden head to Bathurst for the first time?
a) Perkins Engineering. Youlden and Christian Murchison failed to finish in a Castrol VT Commodore
b) Stone Brothers Racing
c) Steven Ellery Racing
d) Ford Performance Racing
5. Shane van Gisbergen started the season with a pair of victories in the season opener in Adelaide. Who was the last driver to take a clean sweep in the City of Churches?
a) Marcos Ambrose in 2005
b) Jamie Whincup in 2009
c) Garth Tander in 2010
d) Jamie Whincup in 2011
6. What race number was Tim Blanchard’s regular Brad Jones Racing Commodore carrying at Sandown, when Todd Hazelwood crashed heavily after contact from Jonathon Webb in the co-drivers race?
a) 4, rather than the regular #21, as part of BJR's Retro Round package honouring Norm Beechey
7. After three seasons racing as Prodrive Racing Australia, what does the four-car Ford outfit become in 2018?
a) Ford Performance Racing
b) Ford Tickford Racing
c) Tickford Racing, announced earlier this month
d) Ford Prodrive Racing
8. How many races did Jamie Whincup win in 2017?
a) 4, at Townsville, Sydney Motorsport Park, Pukekohe and Newcastle
9. What is the length of Supercars’ newest venue, the Coates Hire Newcastle 500 street circuit?
10. Who led the Dunlop Super2 Series standings entering the final round in Newcastle?
a) Paul Dumbrell, but Hazelwood left with the silverware
b) Todd Hazelwood
c) Jack Le Brocq
d) Anton De Pasquale
11. Which standalone single-car outfit claimed bragging rights as the top team in the championship?
a) Tekno Autosports, outgoing driver Will Davison finishing 12 points ahead of Preston Hire's Lee Holdsworth
b) Preston Hire Racing
12. How many different liveries did Nick Percat’s Brad Jones Racing Commodore carry in 2017, including the non-points Australian Grand Prix weekend?
d) 14, from 15 events. The only livery used twice was the Boost Mobile design at Bathurst and on the Gold Coast
13. How many drivers raced for Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport during its final season.
c) 7, with Matt Brabham, Alex Davison, Taz Douglas, Cameron McConville, Jack Perkins, Alex Rullo and Aaren Russell
14. One of the LDM drivers led laps - three to be precise - in 2017. Who was it?
a) Taz Douglas
b) Alex Rullo
c) Matthew Brabham
c) Aaren Russell, in the Sunday Newcastle race
d) Jack Perkins
15. When did Craig Lowndes last go winless in a Supercars season?
c) 2004, his last season with Ford Performance Racing
16. How many races back with Garry Rogers Motorsport did it take Garth Tander to record the team’s sole podium of 2017?
a) 5, Tander finished third in the Saturday Phillip Island race
17. Before winning the 2017 race, what was David Reynolds’ best Bathurst 1000 finish?
a) 2nd, by just 0.3129 seconds to Jamie Whincup in 2012 with Dean Canto and Ford Performance Racing
18. Where did Jamie Whincup break long-time Triple Eight team-mate Craig Lowndes’ record for the most Supercars race wins?
b) Sydney Motorsport Park, his 106th victory moving clear of Lowndes
19. What was the reference time Ludo Lacroix put in Scott McLaughlin’s dash for the Bathurst Top 10 Shootout?
a) McLaughlin’s 2:04.1470s from Practice 5
b) McLaughlin’s 2:04.2254s from regular qualifying
c) A theoretical lap that would have broken the 2:04s barrier
d) Jamie Whincup’s 2016 pole time of 2:05.4263s
20. Where did Simona De Silvestro record the best race result - 13th - of her rookie season?
a) Phillip Island, with 13th each day
b) Barbagallo Raceway
21. There’s something of a generational shift taking place in Supercars this summer, how many rookies will be on the grid in 2018?
d) 5, with Anton De Pasquale, James Golding, Todd Hazelwood, Jack Le Brocq, Richie Stanaway
22. Who won the non-points Dunlop Super2 Series race at Bathurst?
a) Todd Hazelwood
b) Paul Dumbrell
c) Macauley Jones, his first Super2 victory
d) Andrew Jones
23. From the Holden Racing Team in 2016 to Mobil 1 HSV Racing in ’17, what does the Walkinshaw-run Holden outfit become on January 1?
a) Boost Mobile Racing
b) Walkinshaw Andretti Autosports
c) Walkinshaw Andretti United, to represent the buy-in of Andretti Autosport and United Autosports
d) Mobil 1 Andretti Racing
24. Which Bathurst 1000 winner finished ahead in the 2017 Supercars standings, their last as full-time drivers?
a) Jason Bright
b) Todd Kelly, 18th to Bright's 20th
25. How many championship races have Jason Bright and Todd Kelly won between them?
c) 39, with 20 for Bright and 19 for Kelly
26. Erebus Motorsport took out the Great Race with David Reynolds and Luke Youlden, but where did its second driven by Dale Wood and Chris Pither finish?
27. Australian Formula 4 champion Nick Rowe completed his prize Supercars test in December after winning the 2017 title. Which team did he test with?
a) Brad Jones Racing
b) Nissan Motorsport
c) Erebus Motorsport
d) Prodrive Racing Australia
28. True of false: This year’s margin of 21 points the smallest Jamie Whincup has won a Supercars title by.
a) True, his next-smallest margin was 35 in 2011 over team-mate Craig Lowndes
29. Which driver led more racing laps this year?
a) Fabian Coulthard
b) Shane van Gisbergen
c) Chaz Mostert, who led 192 laps. Van Gisbergen had 182 to his name, Coulthard 157
30. How many Supercars podiums had Cameron Waters recorded in single-driver races before winning for the first time at Sandown?
31. Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport becomes 23Red Racing in 2017, as Phil Munday buys into the squad. Where does the name come from?
a) Munday is a big fan of Shane Warne
b) Munday’s birthday is on the 23rd of a month and his favourite colour is red
c) The flagship range of major sponsor Milwaukee Tools is called 23Red
c) The team is backed by a group of 23 investors
32. Beaten by Shell V-Power Racing this year, when did Triple Eight last not win the Supercars teams’ title?
b) 2009, when the Holden Racing Team got the spoils
33. Who started the PIRTEK Enduro Cup as Tim Slade’s co-driver at Brad Jones Racing?
a) Andre Heimgartner
b) Andrew Jones
c) Ash Walsh, who withdrew on Friday at Bathurst due to fractured four ribs sustained in a sportscar testing crash a week earlier. Heimgartner got the call-up
34. After splitting with Walkinshaw Racing in May, with which team did Adrian Burgess return to the paddock with later in the year?
a) Preston Hire Racing
b) Tekno Autosports, and he's set to lead the team in 2018
c) Nissan Motorsport
d) Garry Rogers Motorsport
35. Where did 2018 main gamer Richie Stanaway make his one-off Dunlop Super2 Series start with Prodrive Racing Australia?
a) Phillip Island
c) Sydney Motorsport Park, ahead of the PIRTEK Enduro Cup
36. How many cars missed the Sunday race at Symmons Plains as a result of the pile-up early in the Saturday race?
b) 4. The entries of James Courtney, Taz Douglas, Will Davison and Rick Kelly
37. What is the new record for ARMOR ALL Pole Positions in a single Supercars season, set by Scott McLaughlin this year?
c) 16, 13 for Jamie Whincup in 2013 was the previous benchmark
38. Scott McLaughlin ended Craig Lowndes' dominance of which award in 2017?
a) Most Popular Driver
b) Barry Sheene Medal
c) Supercars' Best and Fairest
d) Drivers' Driver
39. What did Luke Youlden affectionately dub the Erebus Motorsport brains trust after winning Bathurst?
a) "Little legends"
b) "Little team that could"
c) "Little rascals"
d) "Little team of rejects", acknowledging that he, Reynolds and engineer Alistair McVean all wound up at Erebus after leaving other teams
40. Which co-driver rocked up at Sandown rocking a wicked, blonde-tipped mullet?
a) James Golding
b) Richard Muscat
c) Garry Jacobson
d) Matt Campbell