V8 Supercars is delighted the Clipsal 500 organisers have secured the Dunlop Series for the 2015 South Australian blockbuster on the streets of Adelaide.
Clipsal 500 organisers have been working with V8 Supercars on planning for the event, which is welcoming at least one new category as it refreshes its on-track schedule.
"It's exciting that Mark Warren and his team have taken a fresh approach to the event," V8 Supercars CEO James Warburton said.
"We have been working very closely with them on scheduling across the weekend as obviously with only so much on-track time it becomes more complex.
"I am delighted that we have been able to retain the Dunlop Series as a feature at the 2015 event along with the amazing on and off track entertainment the Clipsal 500 is famous for."
Clipsal 500 CEO Mark Warren said the bipartisan approach to event planning was welcomed as South Australia's biggest and multi-award winning event grows.
"We are excited to announce that the Dunlop Series will once again be part of the Clipsal 500 on-track schedule. The Dunlop Series has a long and proud history with the Clipsal 500 and we're pleased to continue that association into 2015.
"The Dunlop Series comprises four South Australian based teams, who will once again have the opportunity to kick-start their season in front of a passionate home crowd.
"Since the completion of last year's race we have worked hard to create a race schedule that will ensure as much on track entertainment, action and excitement for our fans as possible."
The Clipsal 500 features as the opening event on the 2015 V8 Supercars Championship calendar on the streets of Adelaide from February 26 to March 1.
It is also the opening event of the Dunlop Series which runs across seven V8 Supercars weekends. The full Dunlop Series calendar will be announced shortly.